<body>
Sunday, July 1, 2007

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to Death Note: Better with Three. Yes, I'm one of those weird-ass fans who sees a potential for friendship - not a fakey I totally think you're Kiras and will pretend to be friends with you so I'll be there when-not-if you slip up deals but the real thing - between Yagami Light, Amane Misa and L Lawliet. Yes, I used his name. It's not really an effing spoiler anymore since most of the fandom has either read the spoilers or went looking for "How To Read 13" ages upon ages ago.

Anyway, this little blog is to be home for all my stories featuring the trio as friends. Maybe I'll slip other elements in from time to time (because romance is fun, and rivalry is fun, and these three would probably fight like demons if given the chance) but for the most part, this is a study of a friendship that could have been, might have been, and in canon will never be.

Enjoy your stay. The first post should be appearing sometime in the next twenty-four hours.

9:48 PM

§ § § § § § § § § §

 

requires

IE7, 1024x768 or higher.


about

This is the Blogger home for Katsuko's 24 Hour Themes stories featuring Yagami Light, Amane Misa, and L from the anime/manga series Death Note.

All stories are stand-alones and one-shots, unless otherwise noted.

Death Note © Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

previous


archives

July 2007
May 2010

layout

Layout made by Benihime
Original Image by Nekozumi, used with permission.